Important Info for our Beginners to Bikram Yoga
Bikram Yoga is a beginning class suitable for everybody and every body regardless of age or fitness level! Feeling a little apprehensive before your first class is very normal, but the GOOD NEWS is you are about to embark on an amazing journey for your mind and body and with regular practice you will feel the best you have in years!
Throughout our time with Bikram Yoga we’ve seen some remarkable changes in our students’ minds and bodies. From healing back pain and sports injuries to lowering cholesterol, over coming depression, improving confidence, dropping weight and managing stress. The list goes on… How will Birkam Yoga help you, there is only one way to find out!
Here are some tips to help you prepare for class
- Come 20mins early for your first class so we can meet, greet and register you. NO LATE ADMITTANCE.
- Please download, print and fill in the registration form or you can do it when you arrive at the studio.
- Drink 1-2 litres of fluids in the hours prior to class, (alcohol and caffeine don’t count).
- No big meals within three hours of practice.
- Wear light, comfortable, exercise clothing that preferably does not go below your knees. Seeing your knees in the mirror will help you to balance and focus better.
- Bring an open mind, yoga mat, large towel and water bottle (all available at the studio for a small fee.)
- Make sure to notify the instructor if you are taking prescribed medication or have any injuries, illness or had recent surgery.
- Finally be prepared to sweat, stretch, laugh and do more for your health, body and general well-being than you ever imagined possible